J.C. Flowers & Co. has finalized its sale of Cabot Credit Management to Encore Capital Group (NASDAQ: ECPG). The final sale price of £115 million ($174.3 million) was reduced from an initial agreement of £128 million ($194.1 million) as a result of the agreement to redeem certain bridge preferred equity certificates by J.C. Flowers. Encore now owns a 50.1% interest in the company, with J.C. Flowers holding the remaining 49.9% stake. Cabot Credit provides debt management and recovery solutions for consumers and property owners across a broad range of assets.