EVERTEC, a transaction processing company backed by Apollo Global Management, has set its IPO price range to between $18 and $20 per share. The offering is expected to include about 21.05 million shares. Based in Puerto Rico, EVERTEC provides merchant acquiring, payment processing and business process management services across 19 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean. Apollo acquired a 51% stake in the company in September 2010. Popular (NASDAQ: BPOP) owns the remaining 49%.