Palm Beach Capital Takes Majority Position in CTS Engines
November 20, 2013
Palm Beach Capital has acquired a 60% stake in CTS Engines from Neff Capital Management, which is retaining the other 40%. CTS Engines is a jet engine maintenance, repair and overhaul provider based in Florida. Neff Capital Management, an aviation-focused PE firm, bought the company in August 2010.