Quandoo, a VC-backed provider of a restaurant reservation platform, has been acquired by Recruit Holdings (TYO: 6098), a Japanese information services and human resources company. In addition to the 7.09% of outstanding shares that were already held by a Recruit affiliate, the remaining 92.91% have been acquired in an all-cash transaction for approximately €198.6 million. Founded in 2012, Quandoo has built a network of over 6,000 real-time connected partner restaurants across 145 cities in 13 countries. The company's headquarters will remain in Berlin and will continue operating as an independent business led by its current management team within the Recruit group. Exiting Quandoo investors include DN Capital, Holtzbrinck Ventures and Piton Capital.