Stripes Group portfolio company to be acquired, valued at $250M
June 13, 2016
Axel Springer has agreed to acquire 93% of eMarketer, a provider of analyses, reports and digital market data, from Stripes Group in a transaction that values the company at approximately $250 million. The remaining 7% of the company will be held by its co-founders. Stripes Group had previously invested $25 million in eMarketer at a valuation of $223 million.