Offering insight into recent trends in the PE space, PitchBook has released its 1H 2014 U.S. Private Equity Middle Market Report. Powered by the PitchBook Platform and sponsored by PwC and co-sponsored by Madison Capital Funding, this report offers in-depth analysis on PE buyouts falling in the $25 million to $1 billion range. With a special focus on 2013, this report looks at deal flow, investments, exits and fundraising over the course of the last decade, providing insight to the overall climate of the industry, as well as data-based predictions for the future of middle-market activity.
This report includes:
- Middle-market deal flow by quarter and year
- Investment trends by deal size, industry, and region
- EBITDA multiples and debt percentages
- Exit activity by type and industry
- Fundraising activity
- 2013 Middle Market League Tables