PitchBook's 2Q 2015 U.S. Private Equity Breakdown Report examines how the trends that dominated PE in 2014 have developed in the year to date, analyzing deal activity, fundraising, exit trends and more. With data sourced from the PitchBook Platform, the report offers insight into the current PE space, providing multiples, debt percentages, capital raised and more.
This report includes:
- Deal volume and capital invested by year and quarter
- Investments by deal size, industry and region
- Buyout multiples and debt percentages
- Exits and fundraising overviews
- Q&A with Murray Devine’s Jamie Spaman
- League tables