The PitchBook Private Market PlayBook is a quarterly magazine that delivers up-to-date analysis of private markets, with special features of topics relevant to the patterns and trends visible across the asset classes. The 2Q 2018 edition features the shifting liquidity landscape of private markets.
2Q 2018 Highlights:
The Feature Story
- The evolution of liquidity: Shifting exit strategies for private market investors
- Private vs. public market investors: Who's reaping the gains from the rise of unicorns?
- Billionaires, buyouts, and basketball: The Gores brothers take on private equity
- Barbarians left behind: How predictive analytics are upgrading PE's playbook
Market Trends Reports
- US venture capital & private equity
- European venture capital & private equity
- Sources of impact capital
- New horizons for PE
- A SPOT of secondary activity
- Additive dealmaking