The COVID-19 era continues, even as the seasons turn and political uncertainty grips multiple nations. In this second special edition of the Private Market PlayBook, our feature story focuses on two key arenas in which PE fund managers are focusing in the time of the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition, we culled our ongoing market research for a macro look at the latest market trends, rooted in data. Last but not least, our Analyst Insights section has been revamped to include in-person interviews with emerging technology and fundraising analysts, packed with fresh insights, plus concise, brand-new content adapted for the PlayBook.
Private equity in the age of COVID-19: Reports from two fronts
Hard-hit sports world finds its new fans: PE firms
Are privately backed nursing homes sustainable investments?
- PE plays a starring role in 2020's SPAC boom
- Diverse managers spread message of fiduciary duty and social justice
- As live college sports take a time out, esports score big on virtual campuses
- Lab-grown meat is full of promise but years away from dinner plates
- The GP staking competitive landscape
- Robinhood shifts trading to the masses
- Transforming clinical-trial patient recruitment and retention
- US late-stage VC operating through pandemic as normal
- Private market fundraising overview
- Q&As: AI, cybersecurity & the LP perspective
This edition of PitchBook's Private Market PlayBook was sponsored by Deloitte and Fifth Third Business Capital. It features an infographic drawn from the Deloitte Road to Next series, produced in partnership with PitchBook.
- Venture capital
- Private equity