Guardian Capital Partners has made a significant investment in RIO Brands, a supplier of outdoor furniture and related accessories. Centerfield Capital Partners and Bowside Capital co-invested alongside GCP. The transaction involved the purchase of a 60% stake. RIO's executive team continues to hold the other 40% interest.
© 2020 PitchBook Data. All rights reserved. PitchBook is a financial technology company that provides data on the capital markets.