SRA International, a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners, has announced plans for an IPO, filing to raise up to $100 million. With revenues diversified across more than 900 unique contracts, SRA is a provider of IT and professional services to the U.S. Federal Government. Approximately 70% of the company's revenues are derived from IT service offerings including software & systems development, network infrastructure & cloud services and cybersecurity; the remaining 30% is derived from domain-specific services in areas such as intelligence analysis, bioinformatics & health sciences and energy & environmental consulting. For the nine months ended March 31, the company reported a net loss of nearly $13 million on revenues upwards of $1.03 billion. SRA has been backed by Providence since 2011.