Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust Overview

  • Status
  • Acquired/​Merged

  • Latest Deal Type
  • Asset Purch.

  • Financing Rounds
  • 1

Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust General Information

Description

A portfolio of 24 commercial properties. The property is located across the United Kingdom and arranged over 1,543,217 square feet, including two prime London offices located in Covent Garden and Kensington. Nearly 60% of assets by value situated within these two regions, the remaining 40% of the portfolio is typically located in major regional cities such as Manchester, Cardiff, Leeds, and Glasgow in the United Kingdom.

Contact Information

Ownership Status
Acquired/Merged
Financing Status
Corporate Backed or Acquired
Primary Industry
Buildings and Property
Acquirer
Legal & General Property
Corporate Office
  • United Kingdom

Want detailed data on 3M+ companies?

What you see here scratches the surface

Request a free trial

Want to dig into this profile?

We’ll help you find what you need

Learn more

Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust Valuation & Funding

Deal Type Date Amount Valuation/
EBITDA
Post-Val Status Debt

This information is available in the PitchBook Platform. To explore Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust‘s full profile, request access.

Request a free trial

Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust Former Investors

Investor Name Investor Type Holding Investor Since Participating Rounds Contact Info

This information is available in the PitchBook Platform. To explore Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust‘s full profile, request access.

Request a free trial

Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust FAQs

  • Where is Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust headquartered?

    Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust is headquartered in United Kingdom.

  • What industry is Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust in?

    Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust’s primary industry is Buildings and Property.

  • Is Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust a private or public company?

    Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust is a Private company.

  • What is the current valuation of Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust?

    The current valuation of Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust is 00000.

  • What is Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust’s current revenue?

    The current revenue for Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust is 000000.

  • Who are Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust’s investors?

    Savills Investment Management has invested in Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust.

  • When was Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust acquired?

    Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust was acquired on 06-Jan-2015.

  • Who acquired Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust?

    Bishopsgate Long Term Property Fund Unit Trust was acquired by Legal & General Property.

Data Transparency

  • Meet our data hygiene team

    Discover how our experts ensure you’re getting the most accurate financial data in the industry.

    Read blog »
  • How PitchBook sources data

    Our data operations team has logged over 3.5 million hours researching, organizing, and integrating the information you need most.

    Discover our process »