71 Million euro non-performing loans (Italy) Overview

  • Status
  • Acquired/​Merged
  • Latest Deal Type
  • Asset Purch.
  • Financing Rounds
  • 1

71 Million euro non-performing loans (Italy) General Information

Description

A portfolio consisting approximately 71 million euro of non-performing loans. The loan portfolio is equivalent to more than 4.800 positions and consists mainly 68% of secured loans and the for the remaining part (32%) of unsecured loans.

Contact Information

Ownership Status
Acquired/Merged
Financing Status
Corporate Backed or Acquired
Primary Industry
Buildings and Property
Other Industries
Other Financial Services
Acquirer
Primary Office
  • Italy
Want detailed data on 3M+ companies?

What you see here scratches the surface

Request a free trial
Want to dig into this profile?

We’ll help you find what you need

Learn more

71 Million euro non-performing loans (Italy) Valuation & Funding

Deal Type Date Amount Valuation/
EBITDA
Post-Val Status Debt

This information is available in the PitchBook Platform. To explore 71 Million euro non-performing loans (Italy)‘s full profile, request access.

Request a free trial