PitchBook has released its second edition of the Venture Capital Monthly, which combines the best VC data and content PitchBook has to offer into a comprehensive package of articles. This month, we dig into our database to find out which universities produce the most VC-backed entrepreneurs, look into why philanthropists have entered the VC scene, include our recent Q&A with law firm Wilson Sonsini, and much more.
- Which universities are producing the most VC-backed entrepreneurs
- Why philanthropists have entered the VC game
- More than a decade’s worth of VC league tables
- An interview with renowned law firm Wilson Sonsini
- August 2014 League Tables