The PitchBook Private Market PlayBook is a quarterly magazine that delivers up-to-date analysis of private markets, with special features of topics relevant to the patterns and trends visible across the asset classes. The 3Q edition focuses on how private markets are reshaping the urban landscape.
3Q 2018 highlights:
- Smarter cities: How private markets are reshaping the urban landscape
- The future of urban mobility has two wheels (or so VCs think)
- Barbarians repairing the gates? Why infrastructure is primed for more PE investment
- Cultivation in the skies: How vertical farming is aiming to eliminate food deserts from the urban landscape
- Looking past clichéd headlines and rethinking real estate investment strategies
Note: The Global M&A section was updated on September 21, 2018 to account for a previous error in underlying methodology.
- US venture capital & private equity
- European venture capital & private equity
- Global M&A
- Uber's positioning in the race to autonomy
- Performance persistence
- Blockchain market map
- Restaurant tech market map