The PitchBook Private Market PlayBook is a quarterly magazine that delivers up-to-date analysis of private markets, with special features of topics relevant to the patterns and trends visible across the asset classes.
21st century moonshot
Bezos, Musk and the new VC-fueled quest to explore the stars
- Do not pass go: Regulating Big Tech would risk dismantling startup exit routes
- How private equity is involved in baseball's juiciest conspiracy theory
- Robots are ready to sort our trash, but will VCs be interested in the messy world of recycling?
- Direct Alpha
- Sovereign wealth funds overview
- Raising the GP stakes
- Pursuit of growth turns outward
- SPACS in space
This edition of PitchBook's Private Market PlayBook was sponsored by Twin Brook Capital Partners, Insight2Profit, SRS Acquiom and Fox Rothschild.
- US venture capital
- US private equity
- European private equity
- North American M&A