The 1Q 2016 U.S. PE Middle Market Report examines private equity investment in the U.S. middle market, delving into activity by year and quarter within all segments. Over the past few quarters, overall PE investment in the U.S. has begun to taper down from unprecedented levels even in light of several years of elevated fundraising. This pattern has percolated down into the middle market, with the glaring exception of investment in the lower middle market, which has never been more robust. Expanding on these trends, the report, sponsored by Madison Capital Funding and in partnership with ACG, focuses analyses across PE exit and fundraising activity to provide a comprehensive overview of PE activity in all segments of the middle market.
Report Highlights Include:
- Investment in the middle market by year, quarter and segment
- Commentary on the U.S. labor market with Joe Brusuelas, Chief Economist, RSM US
- Q&A with Amber Landis, VP of Public Policy, ACG Global
- Lender Q&A with Madison Capital Funding's Daniel Brazier and Chris Taylor
- 1Q 2016 Middle Market League Tables