The PitchBook Private Market PlayBook is a quarterly magazine that delivers up-to-date analysis of private markets, with special features of topics relevant to the patterns and trends visible across the asset classes.
The unicorns are coming (to Wall Street)
Uber, Airbnb and a whole generation of other VC-backed companies with incredible valuations are preparing for what could be an industry-changing wave of IPOs in 2019. How did we get from the financial crisis to here?
- Crypto crash bedamned, the promise of blockchain tech remains with smart contracts
- What remains for private equity and retail?
- How edtech is getting smarter
- Taking stock of private market returns: Assessing the correlation between public and private markets
- A window of opportunity: An overview and analysis of Opportunity Zones
- Ridesharing gears up to go public: A near $150 billion IPO primer
This edition of PitchBook's Private Market PlayBook was sponsored by Twin Brook Capital Partners, Huron Capital, Lincoln International, Insight2Profit, Abacus and Corporate Resolutions.
- US venture capital & private equity
- European venture capital & private equity
- North American and European M&A