PitchBook has released the first installment in its Fintech Analyst Report series, Part 1: Online Lending. As widespread layoffs and dramatically slowed growth impact leaders in the space, online lending is maturing as an industry, yet other online platforms are still looking for capital. Multiple players are grappling with the complexities of standardizing risk metrics, even as regulatory scrutiny looks set to increase. The full Analyst Report wades into this dynamic sector in-depth, tapping PitchBook datasets and research to offer a comprehensive analysis of current key trends, players and issues, as well as forecasts for the future of online lending.
Report Highlights Include:
- Top companies & investors
- Deal flow & capital investd by year, quarter
- Major business models & market opportunities
- Market applications & segments
- Equity investment by region