The Private Market PlayBook is a magazine that delivers up to date data and analysis on private markets, with special features of topics relevant to the patterns and trends visible across the asset classes.
The September 2017 issue of the PlayBook features articles covering retails demise and Amazon's growing reach across sectors, select PitchBook reports, Q&As and more.
September 2017 Features:
- Bezos is coming: mapping Amazon's growing reach
- PE grapples with the decline of brick-and-mortar retail
- A decade of PE and VC
- PE and VC Fund Cash Flows
- Madison Capital: Adapting & thriving in the current market for technology
- Twin Brook Capital Partners: Differentiators for middle-market lenders in the current environment
- US Venture Monitor
- Europe Venture Report
- US PE Breakdown
- Europe PE Breakdown
- Global M&A Report