The 2Q 2016 U.S. PE Middle Market Report examines private equity investment in the U.S. middle market, as it continues to slide steadily if sedately. Middle-market PE activity overall is declining at a slower pace than the broader market, indicating that general partners are still looking lower for targets as they contend with deal-sourcing difficulties and capital overhang. Sponsored by Madison Capital Funding and developed in partnership with ACG, the report also covers PE exit and fundraising activity to provide a comprehensive overview of PE activity in all segments of the middle market.
Report Highlights Include:
- Investment in the middle market by year, quarter and segment
- A breakdown of what you need to know regarding cybersecurity insurance
- An update on legislative issues affecting middle-market businesses & investors by Amber Landis, VP of Public Policy, ACG Global
- Lender Q&A with Madison Capital Funding's CEO Hugh Wade
- 2Q 2016 Middle Market League Tables