The PitchBook Private Market PlayBook is a quarterly magazine that delivers up-to-date analysis of private markets, with special features of topics relevant to the patterns and trends visible across the asset classes.
Beyond the unicorn summer
What the wave of 2019 IPOs could mean for the venture landscape
- The Pac-12 and private equity could be a perfect match
- The Wild West of the budding cannabis industry
- Hope grows for African tech after Jumia's historic IPO
- Payments mega-deals and the dripping disruption of incumbents
- The C-Corp bandwagon
- Searching for validation: Valuation performance for $1B+ VC-backed exits
- Analysis of PE take-privates
- Venture capital in the Great Recession
This edition of PitchBook's Private Market PlayBook was sponsored by Twin Brook Capital Partners, Lincoln International, GH Valens, Abacus Finance, Insight2Profit, SRS Acquiom, Fox Rothschild and HSBC Bank.
- US venture capital & private equity
- European private equity
- North American and European M&A