PitchBook’s 2H 2015 Global PE Exits & Company Inventory Report, sponsored by Fidelity Charitable, examines trends in exit activity from PE-backed holdings over the past decade, including corporate acquisitions, IPOs and secondary buyouts. Powered by the PitchBook Platform, the report also compiles thousands of individual company profiles to break down the 10,000+ companies currently under majority ownership by PE firms worldwide.
Highlights in this report include:
- Annual and quarterly exit activity
- In-depth analysis of corporate acquisitions, secondary buyouts and IPOs by industry, deal size and more
- Median valuation-to-EBITDA multiples at exit
- Median hold time for PE-backed companies
- Current global company inventory by investment year