Profile Previews

Get a glimpse into our company and investor data—powered by the PitchBook Platform

The Handmade Soap Company

The Handmade Soap Company
2010 FOUNDED
PRIVATE STATUS
PE Growth LATEST DEAL TYPE
1 FINANCING ROUNDS
Description

Producers of handmade soaps and cosmetics. The company's handmade soaps and cosmetics are made with coconut derivatives, vegetable emulsifiers and scented with essential oils and 99.7% of the products are all natural, the other 0.3% is the binding agent and preservative enabling its consumers to use the product which makes skin feel clean, nourished and pampered.

Ownership Status
Privately Held (backing)
Financing Status
Private Equity-Backed
Primary Industry
Personal Products
Primary Office
  • Old Mill, Slane Village
  • Slane
  • Ireland

+353 (041) 000 0000

The Handmade Soap Company Valuation and Funding

Deal Type Date Amount Post-Val Valuation/
EBITDA
Debt Status

This information is reserved for PitchBook Platform users. To explore The Handmade Soap Company‘s full profile, request access.

Request full access to PitchBook

The Handmade Soap Company Investors

Investor Name Investor Type Holding Participating Rounds Investor Since Board Seat Contact Info

This information is reserved for PitchBook Platform users. To explore The Handmade Soap Company‘s full profile, request access.

Request full access to PitchBook

The Handmade Soap Company Executive Team (1)

Name Title Board
Seat
Contact
Info
Donagh Quigley Founder