Profile Previews

Get a glimpse into our company and investor data—powered by the PitchBook Platform

Micron Waste Technologies

Micron Waste Technologies?uq=3Oe4kK1Z
2015 FOUNDED
PUBLIC STATUS
1 INVESTMENTS
Description

Developer of an organic waste treatment technology designed to transform organic waste into clean water. The company's organic waste treatment technology digests organic food through micro-oxygen cubicles (MOC) technology to enhance the aerobic digestion efficiency of microorganisms up to 95% and the remaining 5% undigested food particles that are released in the grey-water, which is further treated in a four steps treatment process to convert grey-water into a clean water, enabling food distributors, quick service restaurants and marijuana cultivators to handle the organic waste generated by them.

Ownership Status
Publicly Held
Financing Status
Corporate Backed or Acquired
Primary Industry
Environmental Services (B2B)
Primary Office
  • Suite 915 - 700 West Pender Street
  • Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 1G8
  • Canada

Micron Waste Technologies Valuation and Funding

Deal Type Date Amount Post-Val Valuation/
EBITDA
Debt Status

This information is reserved for PitchBook Platform users. To explore Micron Waste Technologies‘s full profile, request access.

Request full access to PitchBook

Micron Waste Technologies Acquisitions (1)

Company Name Deal Date Deal Type Deal Size Industry Lead Partner
000000 000000 20-Oct-2017 000000000000000000 000.00 Other Metals, Minerals and Mining 000 00000
To view this company’s complete investment and acquisition history, request access »

Micron Waste Technologies Investors

Investor Name Investor Type Holding Participating Rounds Investor Since Board Seat Contact Info

This information is reserved for PitchBook Platform users. To explore Micron Waste Technologies‘s full profile, request access.

Request full access to PitchBook

Micron Waste Technologies Executive Team (3)

Name Title Board
Seat
Contact
Info
Rav Mlait Chief Executive Officer & Director
Michael Sadhra Chief Financial Officer & Director
Bharat Bhushan Chief Technology Officer