France-based Schneider Electric is a leading global supplier to industrial, utility, data centre, and energy customers. The company's products span from ground-level equipment to top-level analytics and execution software. Roughly 60% of its revenue comes from its low- and medium-voltage divisions, while revenue from its automation and data centre divisions drives the remaining 40%. It is the number-two and number-four supplier, respectively, in discrete (for example, manufacturing) and process (for example, fluid processing) automation. However, it holds the leading position in process safety systems.At the group level, software and services contribute about 10% of revenue, integrated systems another 30%, and individual products (components and equipment) the final 60%.