The full $94 million funding could value InVision at up to $2 billion, per a PitchBook estimate.
The New York-based startup's valuation has steadily increased with each funding round since it was founded in 2011. Here's a look at InVision's fundraising history:
- 2011: $1.5 million funding | $4.3 million valuation
- 2013: $11.6 million | $41.6 million
- 2014: $21.1 million | $87.6 million
- 2015: $45 million | $232.2 million
- 2016: $55 million | $448.1 million
- 2017: $100 million | $1 billion
Existing investors in the company include Battery Ventures, Accel, FirstMark Capital and Spark Capital.
InVision provides a digital product design platform used to help enhance customer experience for businesses, with tools for ideation, design and prototyping, among other uses. The company's customers include Amazon, Airbnb, Uber and Slack.
Learn more about InVision in its free profile.